CEO Clubs Network Member Referral Program
Member Ambassador Referral Program
No one is better qualified to spread the word about the benefits of membership in CEO Clubs Network than you, a dedicated member.
Here’s your chance to spread the word about CEO Clubs. Not only can you help advance a peer’s business, but you might just earn some exciting rewards doing so.
Reasons for Members to Refer New Members:
1. Create a stronger community of peers to collaborate with
2. Grow your network to make connections crucial to helping your business
3. Help your contacts by introducing them to the benefits of CEO Clubs membership.
When you recruit a new member, you ensure that the http://medicines4all.com organization continues to grow and support the professionals who drive UAE’s dynamic field.
Rewards to 1 and 2 years members:
• An opportunity to extend your CEO Clubs membership with every new member you refer (3 months extension per new member and also mean with 4 new member will earn you One Year FREE CEO Clubs membership)
Rewards to Premium ( 5 Year) and Lifetime members
• Get a Free Economy Class round-trip airline ticket to your home country
• Or One night stay in Burj Al Arab, 7 star Hotel in Dubai ( Once refer 4 New member)
• 5 year and Lifetime Members can enjoy an opportunity to enlist 3rd person to attend the meetings (3 months per new member)
• Lifetime Members can receive an opportunity to become a speaker at one of our upcoming events.
How to do it:
1. Download the PDF applications.
2. Write your name and membership number in the “Referred By” section on the application.
3. If sending a copy of the application electronically, save the PDF(s) to your computer and attach to your e-mail. Or print out copies to distribute to potential members.
4. When a potential member has shown true interest, please extend an invitation to 1 event of ours (ask the potential to RSVP and mention in subject of the e-mail ‘I was referred by a CEO Clubs member”. Follow up after the event.
5. Once the referred new member has joined CEO Clubs Network, you will receive an email confirmation explaining your benefits.
A few recommendations:
• Set goals—Start with an easy goal, such as recruiting two new members, and then go from there.
• Personalize—Add your name and membership number to the “I was referred by a CEO Clubs member” section on the printed applications, or provide it people you are referring electronically so that you will be eligible for the referral benefits..
• Say good things—When distributing membership applications in person, mention the benefits of CEO Clubs membership.
• Be inclusive—Give the applications to anyone with an interest in and qualifies for the membership: CEOs, Chairmen, owners, Senior VPs are just some of the people who could benefit from membership.
• Follow up—Check back with people to whom you’ve given applications.
• Have fun—it’s energizing to help others find professional rewards and to make your professional association a stronger advocate for business development.
• Start early- making referrals sooner gives your colleagues the chance to enjoy their membership benefits during the high business season when everyone needs a little boost.